- To leverage the creativity and diversity of Web3 developers to build Dapps and use cases on Klaytn ecosystem, while onboarding more Web2 developers into Web3 world with Klaytn
- To size up our global developer community via developer engagement
- This campaign focuses on building enhancement features to the Klaytn dapps and use cases to the Klaytn ecosystem
- By the end of the Hackathon, we should see an uptick in the number of Dapps/ proof-of-concepts/related use cases on the Klaytn ecosystem
1. The DeFi track
- for developers who are interested in building use cases and toolings in Decentralized Finance to support the growth of Klaytn ecosystem in DeFi.
2. The Real-World Assets (RWAs) track
- for developers to take the chance to build use cases and toolings on the Klaytn ecosystem that could integrate real-world assets on Klaytn blockchain
3. The Metaverse & Gaming track
- for developers who are interested in building use cases and toolings in Metaverse & gaming to support the growth of Klaytn ecosystem in these aspects.
Prize Pool Breakdown
For the main Klaytn Tracks, there will be two rounds of judging - once to select 5 finalists for each track, and once to select the winner of each track after the live demo sessions. During each round of judging, submissions will be graded on a 1-10 scale in each of the following categories:
- Originality: Does the template incorporate something entirely novel, or at least take a fresh approach to an existing problem?
- Execution: Is the build usable in its current state? Is the user experience smooth? Does everything appear to work? Is it well designed?
- Practicality: Is the idea practical? Is it something people would actually use? Is it relevant to Klaytn’s focused initiatives?
- Learning: Did the individual or team stretch themselves and push the boundaries of learning in this space?
- Sustainability: Is the solution or idea sustainable in the Klaytn ecosystem?
For the Sponsors’ Bounties, there will be one round of judging by representatives appointed by the sponsors of each bounty. Each sponsor will judge based on their specific criteria, and will select winners based on the structure of their bounty prize.