2023/10/30-2023/11/22 06:00 UTC
Archway Community Quadratic Funding
1. 1 vote costs 1 ARCH. The cost will go to the project you support directly.
2. The matching prize pool will be allocated based on the voting results.
3. ARCH used to vote for a certain project will be distributed directly to the project together with the matching prizes.
4. There exists “Progressive Tax” in the updated QF mechanism to narrow the gap between the matching prizes to all the projects. The matching prize to the least voted project will be at least 1/10 of it to the mostly voted project.
Here is a guide to voting for your favorite projects.
1. What if I encounter problems during the voting process?
If you encounter failure during the voting process, please contact DoraHacks through our Discord or Telegram channels provided below for assistance.
2. Can I use bots to mass vote for some projects?
Absolutely don’t do this. It is strictly prohibited to use bots or any other form of cheating to mass vote for any project, as so-called “sybil attack”. Our anti-Sybil attack mechanism will detect any such activity, and a grace period of 3-5 days will be issued for such purposes. Please note that botting will not give your supported projects any advantage nor affect the prize pool distribution in your favor.
3. Who receives the coins I paid?
The votes (or we call “donations”) will go directly to the projects.
4. Why can’t I vote?
Invalid voting may occur for multiple reasons, please ensure that you: