Hacker Dōjō|Project Research——Hash Function
- Hash Function
This bounty requires pre-communication before the task. Please contact Hacker Dojo @HackerDojo0 via Telegram to make sure you're eligible for the bounty. Continue reading to learn the sign-up process.
Bounty type: Topic study and interpretation
Language requirements: English
Applicant requirements: From an academic background of computer science/cryptography or other relevant majors.
How to finish the bounty task：
- Read the provided references to understand the key concepts and fundamentals. You're welcome to read more references that are not listed here.
- Do live workshop and interpret the following contents:
- The fundamentals of SHA1 and SHA2 algorithms, including their principles, similarities and differences.
- The principle and practices of zk-friendly hash function.
- Provide your manuscript after the live lecture. The deliverable should be text/picture/link.
You are welcome to search for relevant data/studies on your own apart from the provided reading materials; If other studies were referenced in the research results, please indicate the source.
- Please click Participate on the left side on this page for registration ;
- Before starting the task, bounty hunters(applicants) will be asked to enter a simple screening via Telegram. Please contact @HackerDojo0 via Telegram before your study.
- The hunter approved will be granted the right to claim Bounty by starting the study;
- When the progress of the task is confirmed to be ready for the live workshop, Dōjo team will schedule a live sharing session for you to showcase your research results;
- Bounty in crpto will be issued after completing the live session and manuscript. Please claim the rewards on this page. (Hunter Rewards Claiming Guide: https://dorahacks.io/blog/guides/bounty-hunter/)
What is Hacker Dōjo?
Hacker Dōjo is an open source community for Frontier Web3 knowledge contributors and learners built by hackers. Dōjo organizes regular open-source knowledge sessions via Livestream/Twitter Space/blog posts, the topics including interpretation of Web3 cutting-edge technology papers, workshops, seminars with crypto tech leaders and so on. Welcome to discuss and learn in the Hacker Dōjo community: https://community.dorahacks.io/c/buidl-dorahacks-io/6
The topics currently shared by Hacker Dōjo including:
- Narwhal Mempool Protocol and Tusk Consensus Protocol
- Bullshark Consensus Protocol
- Modular chain
- Cryptography (symmetric encryption algorithms, hash functions, group and public key encryption, digital signatures and KZG commitments, zero-knowledge proofs)
- Move Prover
- Aptos Consensus
By joining Dōjo, hackers can suggest personal learning expectations, or take the initiative to propose topics that they are skilled at and have Dōjo team organize sharing sessions. At the same time, the Hacker Dōjo Web3 Research Program offers subjects regularly for hackers to study and share their insights. Contributors will be rewarded in the form of a bounty.
- Hacker Dōjo0 created the bounty on 2023/01/04 10:44:46Transaction0xa56d...4624