- Crypto / Web3
Updated 64 days ago
Ethereum · Polygon · Safe · NFT · Defi · L2 · Creator Economy
The project aims to build a flow for users to buy NFTs using credit cards, without having to setup EOAs like Metamask
The project builds a flow allowing users to sign-in using web2 Social Accounts or Web3 EOAs, get access to their own smart contract wallets, and be able to buy NFTs or other web3 assets using credit cards.
- Safe AA
No wallet required for SignUp
- onNFT helps you access all the capabilities of Web3, directly through your Social Logins using Web3Auth
- Removes the requirement to create a Metamask Wallet, or remembering 12-word Seed Phrases
- A Safe wallet is created under the hood, that allows users to initiate and execute transactions
Buy directly Through your Credit Cards with Safe Stripe On-Ramp Kit
- The need to understand Cryptocurrencies before buying an NFT is gone now
- You can simply buy an NFT directly through your Credit Cards, implemented using the Onramp Kit
- The fiat-to-crypto transactions are handled by the Onramp Kit.
Safe Transactions using Stripe
- Your credit card transactions are secured by Stripe, making the entire flow seemless
No Manual Approvals needed
- While buying NFT's, you will not have to manually sign every transaction
- With a single click, your NFT will be minted directly to your account
Gas Fees - Not found
- No need to understand the concepts of Gas Fees or Approvals on Web3
- We bear The transaction fees (or the gas fees) of your NFT minting using Gelato's Gasless Transactions
No Barrier for Entry
- The website requires no need of an additional application for any functionality
- Makes it easy to access it from all devices.
- After this POC, the aim is to abstract it into a wrapper, thus providing a AA solution with onramp support, so that dApps can direcly plug it to support SCWs, gasless payments, token-independent gas payments, and credit card payments for web3 asset purchases.
- Further, using a SCW opens up the possibility of developing transaction safeguards, adding access control and building better account recovery to further improve the UX.
- Grant Participation
- Hackathon Participation
- Contribution History
- Upvote History