- Crypto / Web3
BetMe is a decentralised, peer-to-peer prediction market, built via Account Abstraction technologies for improve UI experience.
How it's works
For build AA and gasless transaction we use combination of Gelato 1Balance && Relay, Web3Auth and Safe Contract Address. To display current prices on the UI, we using the RedStone API. On the contract side, we implemented the RedStone Price Feed to obtain current prices and close bets. The Gelato Web3 functions are responsible for generating and updating the redstonePayload (byte code required for the getPrice function) and controlled the expiration of bets for distribute funds.
Ethereum Smart Contracts
Three smart contracts were written in Solidity for BetMe:
CustomChallenge.sol- This contract responsible for Custom bets. Deployed on Mumbai Testnet
PriceChallenge.sol- This contract responsible for Price bets. Extend RedStonePrice contract. Deployed on Mumbai Testnet
Gelato Web3Functions Repository
Quick Links for Code
Here are some quick links to code in this repo, including some examples of where hackathon sponsor tech was used:
These instructions will get you a copy of the project up and running on your Mumbai testnet for development and testing purposes.
nodeJS >= 16.0 npm
Install dependencies and create environment file:
npm install cp .env-example .env
Fill environment variables.
Deploy & run
npx hardhat run smart_contract/scripts/deploy.js --network mumbai npm run start
Build for Production
npm run build
Create Gelato Relay Apps
- Go to https://relay.gelato.network/apps
- Deposits some tokens to 1Balance
- Create App and copy Api Key
- Fill GELATO_API_KEY on .env
Create Gelato Web3Function task
git clone https://github.com/darcksday/betme-gelato-functions
cp .env-example .env
- Fill environment variables.
npx w3f deploy src/web3-functions/my-web3-function/index.ts
- Copy CID
- Go to https://app.gelato.network/
- Create task with you contract and CID
- Run on mainnet and add ability deposits via credit card
- Launching pool bets, with dynamic coefficient and unlimited participants
- Dynamic automated events (sources of information for Oracle setup manually)
- Add ability to bet for more assets,real-world events,sport, politics etc.
- Try it now: https://challenge-seven-psi.vercel.app/ (on Mumbai testnet)
- Demo Video: https://youtu.be/u4QmkGzS8wQ
- Twitter: @MacksPopov
- Discord: Macks darcksday#0596
- Github: @darcksday
- Grant Participation
- Hackathon Participation
- Contribution History
- Upvote History