Dora Grant DAO is a community-driven program to fund the hacker movement - explore and assist hackers with innovative ideas, and eventually help them build important products for the future of multi-chain Web3 ecosystem.
Application Entrance: https://dorahacks.io/hackathon/dora-grant-dao/detail
*Note: After submission, please contact DoraHacks for project verification (TG: @dorahacksofficial; Discord #buidl-verification channel: https://discord.gg/PCdeK2nfwh)
How to submit a BUIDL
1. Go to https://dorahacks.io/hackathon/dora-grant-dao/detail and click “Submit BUIDL”.
- If you already have a BUIDL on DoraHacks
a. Choose your BUIDL project from "Apply with Existing BUIDL".
- Create a BUIDL project if you are new to DoraHacks
a. Click “Create a new BUIDL”.
b. Enter the application page and fill in the information as required.
c. Don't forget to check "I agree to the User Agreement" and click “Submit Hackathon Application”.
d. Back to the Application main tab. Choose your BUIDL project via "Apply with Existing BUIDL".
2. After submission, your BUIDL status will be “In review”. Please contact @dorahacksofficial on Telegram or Discord #buidl-verification channel for BUIDL verification).
3. When your posted BUIDL is visible via the "BUIDL" list on the event page, means the BUIDL is submitted successfully!
How to update/iterate BUIDL information
Click [Avatar] -> [Profile] to enter the Account Center, and click the "Edit" button on the top right of the BUIDL to update the BUIDL information.
BUIDL Submission Follow-up Phase
- BUIDL modification is allowed after submission. Submission Screening Round 3: May 8th - 12th, 2023
- BUIDLs that pass the initial screening must submit a Grant Funding Proposal to Discourse - DoraHacks Community Governance Forum.
- After being selected for the Grant, BUIDLs will go through Community Voting and receive grant funding, however per may vary on the Community Voting results.
Note: Grantees with Iterative BUIDLs can re-apply to the future rounds of Dora Grant DAO.
DoraHacks is a global hackathon organizer and one of the world's most active multi-chain Web3 developer platforms. It creates a global hacker movement and provides crypto native toolkits to help developers around the world team up and fund their ideas and BUIDLs via hackathons, bounties, grants, grant DAOs, and public good staking. By far, more than 3000 projects from the DoraHacks community have received over $20 million in grants and other forms of contributions from supporters worldwide. A large number of open source communities, DAOs, and more than 40 major blockchain ecosystems are actively using Dora's infrastructure (DoraHacks.io) for open source funding and community governance.