LOUDVERSE is a 2-sided marketplace for funding hard-to-quantify public goods like music, poetry, and theater.
NEW LINK is https://loudverse.vercel.app/ (only updated due to DNS problems with https://loudverse.xyz)
✍️ Crowd-Commissions are ERC1155 non-transferrable tokens representing "proof of patronage”
🧾 Double Constrained Quadratic Funding calculates matching funds with both a fixed subsidy pool and minimum viable funding goals.
🎨 Smart-Art is an ERC721 NFT that shares financial upside with collaborators and contributors using a royalty allocation table
🚀 Continuation since the in-person BUIDLathon
- Switched funding token from ETH to DAI
- Added creator video streaming option to Calls For Funds
- Added configurable maximum match amount to quadratic funding mechanism
- Deployed to Polygon to run an invite-only, real-money round 🙌🙌🙌🙌
- Ethereum =)
- The Graph — we expanded our subgraph to listen for DAI events and to include a video property on Calls For Funds, and deployed to both Polygon Mumbai and Polygon Mainnet
- IPFS/Filecoin — we heavily used nft.storage, both for storing crowd-commission NFT data/metadata and for minting smart-art NFT data/metadata; also hosting static assets
- Chainlink — we used Chainlink VRF v2 to give one Call For Fund a bonus 0.1 ETH (updated from initially using v1 =)
- Superfluid — we updated our Continuous Flow Agreement to use DAI instead of ETH, and deployed to both Polygon Mumbai and Polygon Mainnet
- Livepeer — we implemented 60 second videos for Creators to enhance their pitch in their Call For Funds; next up would be minting this as a Polygon video NFT, so that perhaps it could be offered to the top contributor, or similar incentive mechanic for crowdfunding
- Polygon — we switched our deployment from Ethereum Rinkeby to Polygon Mumbai and Polygon Mainnet, in order to offer Creators a very low transaction cost UX for crowdfunding
- OpenSea — we did a lot of testing and iteration using testnets.opensea.com to ensure data/metadata looks clean
- Rarible — we did a lot of testing and iteration using rinkeby.rarible.com to ensure data/metadata looks clean
- MetaMask — we recorded Creator onboarding videos show simple and clear MM usage for funding wallet, confirming a tx, contributing to a Call For Funds, open a money stream, and minting an NFT
- UnstoppableDomains — we began prototyping extended support beyond ENS for other Crypto TLDs, something which in our user discovery the Creators said they would like to have a choice of!
🌴🌱🌲 Join us at LOUDVΞRSΞ and help artists ship creative work! 💚🌿🍀