- Crypto / Web3
- BNB Chain
A genesis Fi+ metaverse gaming platform under Web 3.0
BovineVerse takes the initiative to establish a new Fi+ gaming platform deeply integrating DeFi, GameFi and SocialFi. On our platform, players can carry out DAO governance over their respective planets, own NFT assets that are able to break the barriers between games and spaces, engage in star wars to get huge token rewards and build an online gaming social network. It is committed to realizing the financialization and tokenization of social influence in the game and allowing players to earn while playing. Significantly, three parallel worlds will be successively launched, aiming to create a multi-verse for every player. BovineVerse, a pioneer of Fi+ concept, is set with a complete NFT system and helps users to ride the wave of Web 3.0.
James Ho, CEO
● Graduated from Department of Computer Science, Yonsei University, Korea and obtained a degree in MBA from Stanford University;
● Since 2013, he served as Senior Game Planning Engineer of Ubisoft Entertainment. During his tenure, he took part in game numerical planning of Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon;
● In 2018, he founded Singularity Studio and led the development of Happy Asian Farm, Stickman Fighting, and other popular games.
Rong Song, COO
● Graduated from the University of Delaware in the United States with a master's degree in engineering, and minoring in mathematics and statistics.
● Served as advisor for blockchain operations with experience in incubation and operation of on-chain game and Socialfi projects. Ms. Song is skilled at project activity, community growth, user base and data operations, having a listing platform, venture capital, IDO launchpads and KOLs in the crypto field.
Anna Alumbaiva, CMO
● Global CMO of BovineVerse possesses considerable influence in blockchain Russian community;
● Senior specialist in marketing, worked as regional marketing director at Fortune 500 Company, familiar with Internet users and the promotion of Internet product;
● Enthusiast of game culture, actively popularizing blockchain technology and knowledge. Joined Singularity Studio in 2021.
● A Ph.D. from Columbia University in the United States, and the director of CYDP Project.
● Over 15 years of experience in international project development and management, and an extensive network of contacts in different industries in both the U.S. and China.
● A senior angel investor in Internet and digital technology projects, having insight into innovation and entrepreneurial projects.