From August 1st to September 11th, 2022 TSH - THUBA DAO’s Summer Hack is open for global applications from all universities and all young buidlers!
- DoraHacks Discord: https://discord.gg/P5NdPY23vH
- Activate your journey to the Hackathon: https://dorahacks.io/hackathon/32/detail
- Workshop Series from All sponsors: August 1st - August 9th
- Opening Ceremony: August 10th
- Project Submission: August 1st - September 11th
- Community Voting: September 5th - September 17th
- Judge Voting: September 11th to September 14th
- Final Demo: September 14th
- Final Result Announcement: September 19th
To ask questions about the hackathon, join us in the Discord >.
- BUILDers should submit their BUIDL projects via https://dorahacks.io/hackathon/34/detail. But before that, make sure that you already have an account.
Use the Sign in/up button at the upper right corner of the page to access the sign-up options.
Github, crypto wallet and email are supported for creating an account. For BUIDLers, we recommend you to connect the account to your github to make more people know what you are building at any time.
*You may be asked to receive a verification code via email. The email may take some time to arrive. No worries! The code will not expire in 10 minutes when you click “send code”.
2. Before the submission of DDL on September 11th, please make sure you have added your Github link to the project. You can submit the project first, edit it later before the DDL.
Go to https://dorahacks.io/hackathon/34/detail and click “Submit BUIDL”.
→ If you already have a BUIDL on DoraHacks
Choose your BUIDL project from "Apply with Existing BUIDL" and identify the track you want to join.
→ If you want to submit a new BUIDL
Before submitting, you need to create a BUIDL project. Click “Create a new BUIDL” and fill in the form as required. You'll be directed to "Apply for 2022 THUBA DAO’s Summer Hack'' page after the new BUIDL setup.
Note that for demo, demo link and social media, please offer URLs (with http/https://).
Don't forget to check "I agree to the User Agreement".
Back to Application window. Choose your BUIDL project from "Apply with Existing BUIDL" and identify the track you want to join.
When submission succeeds, you'll see this notification.
Wait! Don't just leave your BUIDL here and forget about it. Please contact DoraHacks staff on Telegram @dorahacksofficial for project verification and promotional support. We'll make every BUIDL a poster and arrange a live project demo session for you via Youtube Live/Binance Live. Don't let go of the chance to receive huge visibility!
Or, you can also reach us out at the #buidl-verification channel in the Discord https://discord.gg/PCdeK2nfwh
Want to make some changes to your BUIDL?
You can edit any details of your project in “My Profile-edit”, including project description, team members, tracks and bounties, etc..
DoraHacks is a global hackathon organizer and one of the world’s most active developer communities. It is an open-source developer platform and open source curation market. It provides unique on-chain tools to incentivize open-source developments around the world. The platform offers a variety of features including hacker profile, BUIDL, quadratic funding grants, bonding curve, bounties, hackathons to more than 100,000 users around the world.