Taking place from February 11-March 20, 2022, ETH Denver 2022 Virtual BUIDLathon will gather thousands of participants who will compete for generous bounties and prizes, as well as millions of dollars in investment capital. Evolving beyond a once-a-year event, ETHDenver will function as an incubator and launchpad to create year-round support for early-stage blockchain projects.
Get BUIDLing with ETHDenver 2022!
*Please read until Step 3 to learn how to check out if the application succeeds.
Step 1. Create a profile
BUILDers should submit their BUIDL projects via https://hackerlink.io/hackathon/ethdenver22virtual/ . But before that, make sure that you already have an account.
1. Use the Sign in/up button at the upper right corner of the page to access the sign-up options.
2. Github, crypto wallet and email are supported for creating an account. For hackers, we recommend you to connect the account to your github to make more people know what you are building at any time.
*You may be asked to receive a verification code via email. The email may take some time to arrive. No worries! The code will not expire in 10 minutes when you click “send code”.
3. (Optional) Fill in your hacker profile as required. To help potential partners and investors better know you and your project, please tell us more about you as much as possible :).
Step 2. Submit Your BUIDL Project
*Learn more about bounties before you submit your project at ethdenver.com/bounties
- Before the submission DDL at 8am, Feb 20th, please make sure you have added your Github link and a demo video to the project. You can submit the project first, edit it later before judging session on the 20th.
- Go to https://hackerlink.io/hackathon/ethdenver22virtual/ and click “Submit BUIDL”. Before submitting, you need to create a BUIDL project.
Click “Create a new BUIDL” and fill in the form as required.
3. Indicate the name, Category and the infrastructure of your project. For “Project Submission”, please choose “ETHDenver”.
4. Share your project’s tagline, description, and add a banner or logo to be displayed on BUIDL’s profile.
Make sure you add a valid Discord account, so we can reach out with any verification questions. Projects that are unverified will not be displayed on the platform.
Search your teammates by the email address used when creating a DoraHacks profile.
Add any links relevant to your project. Make sure only to add one URL per field.
Once you click "Submit", you should be redirected back to the Hackathon submission page. Then, select relevant Tracks and Bounties.
If submission succeeds, you'll see this message. Otherwise, please submit again to make sure the application succeeds.
Step 3. Check out submission status, verify yourself and your team as hackers
After you've submitted your BUIDL, go to profile(on the upper right corner on the website)-Hackathon. If you have successfully submitted, you'll see the project showed here; if it's not displayed here, please go back to https://hackerlink.io/hackathon/ethdenver22virtual/ "Submit BUIDL"-"Choose from Existing BUIDLs".
After you've submitted your BUIDL successfully, please go to ETHDenver's Discord and verify your submission in the #team-verification-virtual channel.
Once verified your submission should appear on the DoraHacks ETHDenver Virtual BUIDLathon page.
Step 4. Editing
You can edit your project details by going to “My Profile". Please only edit your project when you need to change important information such as description, tracks, and bounties selection, or add teammates. Each BUIDL edit will need to be verified by the DoraHacks team.
If you want to share any progress updates, please use the Milestone section of your project instead.
1. How do I learn more about the bounties before application?
View all ETHDenver 2022 bounties at ethdenver.com/bounties.
2. How do I add teammates to my BUIDL submission?
Teammates can be added when submitting or editing the BUIDL. You can find their profile by searching the email address used when registering on the DoraHacks platform.
3. Who should I contact with questions?
You can find us at ETHDenver Discord #dorahacks-support channel. Ask us anything!
ETHDenver is the largest Web3 #BUIDLathon globally (aka hackathon) for Ethereum and other blockchain protocol enthusiasts, designers, and developers. This year’s event features simultaneous virtual and in-person events, kicking off in Denver on Friday, February 11th.
The event is 100% community funded, and SporkDAO, the community-owned organization of ETHDenver, is on a mission to #BUIDL Colorado as the destination of choice for building a decentralized future. It will be raising a $5 million fund to be invested in projects that will come out of ETHDenver 2022. Following the completion of the event–with ETHDenver functioning as an incubator and launchpad to create year-round funding for projects.
DoraHacks is a global hackathon organizer and a host to one of the world’s most active multi-chain developer communities. More than 2000 projects from 152 countries have received over $20 million in grants and other forms of contributions via the DoraHacks platform. Many open source communities, DAOs, and more than 30 major blockchain ecosystems are using the DoraHacks platform to launch quadratic funding grants, bounties, and host hackathons.