How to Apply
- Open https://hackerlink.io, and click on the right corner to log in. (If you’re new to Hackerlink, login with your GitHub or Email. If you encounter a mobile verification process, you may skip.)
2. Go to https://hackerlink.io/hackathon/13 and click “Apply Hackathon”.
3. If you’re new hacker to Hackerlink, please click “Create a new BUIDL to apply”.
4. Fill in the form to offer the information of your project.
5. Click “Confirm” to submit. Please contact @hackerlinkofficial on Telegram for project verification.
You will be able to see your submitted project on the page https://hackerlink.io/hackathon/13/buidl when the verification succeed.
6. You can edit any details of your project in “Account-My BUIDLs”.
DoraHacks is a global hackathon organizer and one of the world's most active multi-chain Web3 developer communities. It creates a global hacker movement and provides crypto native toolkits to help developers around the world raise funding for their ideas and BUIDLs. By far, more than 2000 projects from the DoraHacks community have received over $15 million in grants and other forms of contributions from supporters worldwide, and it has around 100,000 monthly active users from 152 countries. A large number of open source communities, DAOs, and more than 20 major blockchain ecosystems are already using Dora's infrastructure (hackerlink.io) for quadratic funding, community contribution, hackathon, bounty distribution, and governance of their developer communities.