$DOWN Vault Writing Contest
- Writing / Translation
OVERVIEW One winner (possibly a runner-up) will be selected from among entries to receive a 50 $MATIC reward for the best blog post, youtube video, or other example of long-form content that accurately summarizes, and offers the creators own opinion of the concept/progress of the $DOWN Vault token.
WRITING Written submissions should be
- at least 800-1000 words in length
- accurately summarize the bespoke tokenomics
- discuss the mission and the current/upcoming utilities associated with $DOWN
- be posted on Mirror, Publish0x, Hashnode, Hackernoon, or other, similarly crypto-savvy platforms (tag @downtoken on Twitter to get your submission seen quickly and retweeted)
RECORDED Recorded content (in the form of YouTube videos, podcast discussion, twitter spaces Q+A, etc.) should be:
- a minimum of 5m in length -be of high video/audio quality
- published on YouTube, Spotify, Soundcloud, or similar platforms
- be family-friendly as applicable to vulgarity and other potentially offensive content
For all types of content submission planned, the creator can contact BruceTheGoose directly for a statement or to answer some questions. Bonus points will be applied to submissions that also create & post a meme related to $DOWN.
- BruceTheGoose created the bounty on 2022/12/31 03:08:16Transaction0x92fe...3e72
- The bounty was expired on 2023/01/27 00:00:00