Scheduled from Apr. 18th to Jun. 11th, Harmony Grant Hackathon is providing a $150,000 prize pool to the BUIDLers to scale up adoption through Harmony’s advanced cross-chain architecture, and broad ecosystem partners to build with. Developers can use Etherum tooling such as Solidity and Ether.js to build on Harmony.
Harmony is a fast, cheap and secure settlement layer. Ethereum developers can easily scale their applications with Harmony to enjoy our 2-second finality and cheap fees. Harmony’s applications are fully EVM compatible and can already withdraw and deposit Ethereum assets via a bridge.
Let’s scale trust and create a radically fair economy today!
Join us at Discord to network with multi-chain BUIDLers and top crypto companies and ventures: https://discord.gg/86y7YusrPk
- BUILDers should submit their BUIDL projects via https://dorahacks.io/grant/harmony2/. But before that, make sure that you already have an account.
Use the Sign in/up button at the upper right corner of the page to access the sign-up options.
Github, crypto wallet and email are supported for creating an account. For hackers, we recommend you to connect the account to your github to make more people know what you are building at any time.
*You may be asked to receive a verification code via email. The email may take some time to arrive. No worries! The code will not expire in 10 minutes when you click “send code”.
2. Before the submission of DDL on Jun 11th, please make sure you have added your Github link to the project. You can submit the project first, edit it later before the DDL.
Go to https://dorahacks.io/grant/harmony2/ and click “Apply for the Grant”.
Connect your wallet to sign up on-chain. On-chain activities cost gas. Please make sure you have a ONE balance (at least 0.01 ONE) in your wallet.
→ If you already have a BUIDL on DoraHacks
Choose your BUIDL project from "Apply with Existing BUIDL" and identify the track you want to join.
→ If you want to submit a new BUIDL
Before submitting, you need to create a BUIDL project. Click “Create a new BUIDL” and fill in the form as required. You'll be directed to "Apply for Harmony Grant'' page after the new BUIDL setup.
Don't forget to check "I agree to the User Agreement".
Back to Application window. Choose your BUIDL project from "Apply with Existing BUIDL" and identify the track you want to join.
Then your wallet will pop up if you're using a browser wallet extension. Click confirm to register and pay the gas fee. Please make sure you have a ONE balance (at least 0.01 ONE) in your wallet.
When submission succeeds, you'll see this notification.
How to Switch to Harmony Mainnet on MetaMask (e.g.)?
- Add Custom RPC in MetaMask
- Enter the Harmony Mainnet settings as follows:
- Network Name: Harmony Mainnet
- New RPC URL: https://api.harmony.one
- Chain ID: 1666600000
- Currency Symbol: ONE
- Block Explorer URL: https://explorer.harmony.one/
- View here if you need more guidance
Wait! Don't just leave your BUIDL here and forget about it. Please contact DoraHacks staff on Telegram @hackerlinkofficial for project verification and promotional support. We'll make every BUIDL a poster and arrange a live project demo session for you via Youtube Live/Binance Live. Don't let go of the chance to receive huge visibility!
Or, you can also reach us out by finding any admin at discord https://discord.gg/BaPCHNJcmS
Check out previous project demo sessions https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpkpEL9gYGey8vGCuM52OmfKA5l1IRXCy
Want to make some changes to your BUIDL?
You can edit any details of your project in “My Profile-edit”, including project description, team members, tracks and bounties, etc..
- Getting Started: https://docs.harmony.one/home/developers/getting-started
- Network & Faucets: https://docs.harmony.one/home/developers/network-and-faucets
- Deploying on Harmony: https://docs.harmony.one/home/developers/deploying-on-harmony
- Harmony Stack and Projects: https://docs.harmony.one/home/developers/harmony-stack
- List of Deployed Contracts: https://docs.harmony.one/home/developers/list-of-deployed-contracts
- SDK: https://docs.harmony.one/home/developers/sdk
- API: https://docs.harmony.one/home/developers/api
- Wallet: https://docs.harmony.one/home/developers/wallets
- Tools: https://docs.harmony.one/home/developers/tools
- Tutorials: https://docs.harmony.one/home/developers/tutorials
Build on Harmony, Bridge to All Chains.
Harmony is an open and fast blockchain. Our mainnet runs Ethereum applications with 2-second transaction finality and 100 times lower fees.
Harmony is your open platform for assets, collectibles, identity and governance. Our secure bridges offer cross-chain asset transfers with Ethereum, BNB Chain and 3 other chains.
Learn more about Harmony
DoraHacks is a global hackathon organizer and one of the world's most active multi-chain Web3 developer communities. As a leader in the global hacker movement, Dora provides crypto-native toolkits to help developers around the world raise funding for their ideas and BUIDLs. 30+ major blockchain ecosystems have already adopted Dora's infrastructure (dorahacks.io / dorafactory.org) for quadratic funding, community contribution, hackathon, bounty distribution, and governance of their developer communities. By far, 2200 projects in the DoraHacks community have received over $20 million in grants and contributions from supporters worldwide.